The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Digestive Stimulator™ is an all-natural herbal purgative providing 17 powerful digestion-optimizing botanicals.
- Promotes digestive processes
- Helps ease bowel movements and overall digestive discomfort
- Encourages healthy detoxification and elimination
- Supports regularity
Take 1 capsule daily. Increase as needed to assure your bowels move two to three times every day.
- Serving Size: 3 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- Proprietary blend: 450 mg
- Cape Aloe (leaf), Aloe Vera (leaf powder) , Cascara Sagrada (bark), Chinese Rhubarb (root)†, Barberry (root), Dandelion (root), Fringe Tree (root bark), Amla (fruit)†, Belleric Myrobalan (fruit)†, Chebulic Myrobalan (fruit)†, Meadowsweet (aerial parts)†, Plantain (leaf)†, Ginger (root)†, Fennel (seed)†, Peppermint (leaf)†, Fenugreek (seed)†, Licorice (root)†
- †Certified Organically Grown.
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule composed of vegetable cellulose and purified water.
NOTICE: This product contains Cape Aloe, Aloe Vera, Cascara Sagrada, and Chinese Rhubarb. Read and follow directions carefully. Do not use if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools or abdominal pain because Cape Aloe, Aloe Vera, Cascara Sagrada and Chinese Rhubarb may worsen these conditions and be harmful to your health. Consult your physician if you have frequent diarrhea or if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or if you have a medical condition.
Do not exceed recommended dosage. Not for long term use. Because of the Ginger root, consult your healthcare provider before using, if you have gallstones, peptic ulcers, or take anticoagulant or antiplatelet drugs. The Licorice root has a glycyrrhizin content of less than 1 milligram per capsule. Taking amounts of 100 milligrams/day or less have been found free of adverse effects. As a precaution, those with diabetes, high blood pressure, hypokalemia, heart, kidney, or liver disease, or taking heart medications, should ask their healthcare provider if this low level of glycyrrhizin in the Licorice root is safe for them to take
Keep out of reach of children.