The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Supports Everyday Digestive and Overall Health
Digestive Advantage Kids Probiotic Gummies is the easiest and most delicious way to get your kids to take a probiotic. They are made with natural flavors and taste great, so kids love them. And with no artificial flavors or colors, parents love them too. They help support your child's everyday digestive and overall health and with continued use gives them long-term digestive support. Digestive Advantage Kids Probiotic Gummies help to lessen minor abdominal discomfort, bloating and may also relieve occasional diarrhea.
What are probiotics and does my child need one?
- Probiotics are beneficial bacteria that live in your digestive tract and promote digestive and immune health. But many probiotics don't survive the harsh acidic stomach environment to get to the intestines where they do their work. But Digestive Advantage contains BC30, a patented probiotic that survives 100x better than leading probiotics and yogurt so it can deliver good bacteria where you need it.
- Children 4 to 12 years of age: Chew two (2) gummies daily to support digestive and overall health. Chew two (2) gummies twice daily to reduce occasional digestive upsets, lessen minor abdominal discomfort, and help relieve occasional diarrhea.
- Children 3 years of age: Chew one (1) gummy daily.
Not for children under 3 years of age due to risk of choking.
Chew thoroughly before swallowing.
- Serving Size: 2 Chewables
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 25
- Total Carbohydrate 6 g
- -Sugars 4 g
- BC30 (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086) 500 million viable cells
Other Ingredients: Corn syrup, sugar, gelatin, citric acid, sorbitol, natural flavors, lactic acid, and colors from fruits and vegetables.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Excessive consumption may have a laxative effect in children. Always consult your pediatrician before giving your child dietary supplements.
Do not give to children under 3 years of age due to the risk of choking.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.