The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Everyday Natural Sunscreen†
With its sheer, non-greasy application, this certified organic, reef safe, and biodegradable sunscreen is good for you and the world around you.
- UVA/UVB broad spectrum SPF 30 coverage through a synergistic combination of naturally occurring zinc and titanium. No synthetic chemical sunscreens are ever used!
- With nourishing plant-based ingredients including red raspberry, coconut oil, and green tea, our certified organic sunscreen will leave your skin feeling soft, smooth, and protected.
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 305 body care organic standards.
- Strong water resistance rated up to 40 minutes.
- Non-Nano, Reef Safe, Non-GMO, Biodegradable, Vegan, Cruelty Free, Alcohol Free, Paraben and Phthalate Free, and Free from Gluten Ingredients.
Uses: Help ward off sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see directions), decreases the risk of early skin aging caused by the sun.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating; immediately after towel drying; at least every 2 hours.
Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
- Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 20.0%
- Inactive Ingredients:
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Bisabolol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Coco-Glucoside, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Diheptyl Succinate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavender) Oil*, Methyl Dihydroabietate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Water
*Certified Organic Ingredient
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- When using this product keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Center right away.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am to 2 pm. Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
Please recycle this number 5 container.