The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Multivitamin to help keep dogs of all ages in peak condition†
This multivitamin and mineral supplement provides over 21 healthful nutrients for your dog, including antioxidants to support optimal health and a complete, balanced vitamin B complex.
Daily Multi for dogs is an easy way to make sure that your pet is getting all the daily vitamins and minerals that keep them healthy and in peak condition. Our multivitamin for dogs provides essential fatty acids and antioxidants that can be degraded in common pet foods. Daily Multi is also a great addition to a homemade or raw fed diet. Instead of treats with empty calories, offer your dog a delicious soft chew packed with nutrition that they’ll love.
Daily Multi for dogs provides the added nutrients, vitamins and antioxidants that are often not found in traditional commercial dog foods.
- Antioxidants (A, C, E and selenium) to fight free radical damage and support the immune system
- A complete stress B complex to support mood, memory and cellular metabolism
- EPA and DHA maintain health of skin and coat, and normal brain function
- Vital minerals to support proper composition of body fluids, formation of red blood cells, bone structure support, and to help maintain healthy nerve function
- Under 25 lbs: ½ chew daily.
- 25 - 75 lbs: 1 chew daily.
- Over 75 lbs: 2 chews daily.
If giving more than 1 chew daily, divide between AM and PM.
- Guaranteed Analysis Per Chew (3.5 g):
- Levels represent minimums unless otherwise stated:
- Moisture (max) 8%
- Methionine 10 mg
- Calcium (3.20%) (max 3.52%) 112 mg
- Phosphorus (1.60%) (max 1.76%) 56 mg
- Potassium (0.43%) 15 mg
- Magnesium (0.14%) 5 mg
- Iron (857 ppm) 3 mg
- Copper (86 ppm) 0.3 mg
- Manganese (286 ppm) 1 mg
- Zinc (857 ppm) 3 mg
- Iodine (14.3 ppm) 0.05 mg
- Vitamin A 1000 IU
- Vitamin D3 100 IU
- Vitamin E 15 IU
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 0.2 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1 mg
- Pantothenic Acid 4 mg
- Niacin 5 mg
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 0.4 mg
- Folic Acid 0.08 mg
- Vitamin B12 0.008 mg
- *Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 25 mg
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
- Calorie count (calculated): 12 kcal ME/chew
Ingredients: oat flour, brewers dried yeast, glycerin, rye flour, calcium phosphate, arabic gum, vegetable flavor, calcium carbonate, canola oil, soy lecithin, fish oil, l-ascorbyl-2 polyhosphate, maltodextrin, sodium alginate, calcium sulfate, citrus pectin, water, vitamin E supplement, dl-methionine, vitamin B12 supplement, ferrous sulfate, sorbic acid (a preservative), zinc sulfate, niacinamide, d-calcium pantothenate, mixed tocopherols (a preservative), propionic acid (a preservative), manganese sulfate, inositol, riboflavin, copper sulfate, magnesium oxide, vitamin D supplement, vitamin A supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, sodium selenite, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, folic acid, potassium chloride, calcium iodate.
No wheat, corn or artificial ingredients
For animal use only.
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Store in a cool, dry place.