The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
DIM is a combination of ingredients that support healthy breast, cervical, uterine, and prostate tissues.
DIM contains diindolylmethane, a phytonutrient supplied in small amounts by cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage, and kale. Supplementation with diindolylmethane promotes estrogen balance in both men and women by increasing 2-hydroxy estrogens and reducing 16-hydroxy estrogens. A favorable ratio of 2-hydroxy and 16-hydroxy estrogens promotes healthy cellular function, body composition, and mood. DIM also includes B vitamins, vitamin E, and selenium as synergistic nutrients that support overall health.
- Supports breast, cervical, uterine and prostate tissues
- Balances estrogen metabolism in both men and women
- Promotes healthy cellular function, body composition, and mood
One capsule per day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 100
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 40 IU
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5’-phosphate) 10 mg
- Folate 5,000 mcg
- -(as folic acid and Quatrefolic® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate glucosamine salt)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 1,000 mcg
- Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) 100 mcg
- Diindolylmethane (DIM) 100 mg
Other Ingredients: Gelatin capsule.
Contains NO: Dairy, egg, fish, shellfish, nuts, wheat, gluten, sugar, yeast, artificial preservatives or colors.
If you are pregnant or lactating, consult a healthcare professional before taking this product.
If you are trying to conceive, taking any medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
The color and odor of this product may change when exposed to air, moisture or heat.