The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Nordic Naturals DHA Infant™ is made exclusively from 100% arctic cod liver oil.
- Formulated for the specific omega-3 nutritional needs of infants 5 to 35 lbs. (or as directed by a health care professional)
- Adequate intake of DHA is essential for proper brain development in infants
Nordic Naturals has always utilized 100% Arctic Cod livers in Nordic's Cod Liver Oil formulas. No fish body oils or synthetic additives are ever used. Arctic Cod (Skrei) has one of the highest DHA, vitamin A, and vitamin D content of any cod species.
- Suggested use:
- Body Weight Dose
- 5–10 lb: 1.0 mL
- 11–20 lb: 2.0 mL
- 21–25 lb: 3.0 mL
- 26–30 lb: 4.0 mL
- 31–35 lb: 5.0 mL
Serve with food, or as directed by your pediatrician. Clean dropper thoroughly between each use. To preserve freshness, do not depress bulb in oil. Store bottle with original cap in refrigerator.
Clean pipette thoroughly between each use.
- Serving Size: 5mL
- Servings per Container: 12
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 45
- Total Fat 5.0g
- Vitamin A 230-920IU
- Vitamin D3 300IU
- Total Omega-3s 1050mg
- -EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 350mg
- -DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 485mg
- -Other Omega-3s 215mg
Other Ingredients: purified arctic cod liver oil, rosemary extract (a natural preservative), d-alpha tocopherol, cholecalciferol in olive oil.
This product does not contain: gluten, milk derivatives, artificial colors or artificial flavors.
Consult with your physician before using this product if you are allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, or anticipate surgery.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of the reach of children.
- To preserve freshness do not depress bulb in oil.
- Do not take if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Best if used within 3 months after opening.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Molecularly Distilled.