The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
This product is specially formulated to contain both vitamin D3 and vitamin K2.†
- Supports bone, cardiovascular, neuromuscular, and immune health
- Adequate calcium and vitamin D may reduce the risk of osteoporosis
- Dry, water-soluble preparation of natural vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- More potent than vitamin D2 for raising vitamin D blood levels
Vitamin D3 functions as a hormone, a chemical messenger with widespread effects in the human body. It is important for optimal bone, cardiovascular, and immune health. In addition to these benefits, Vitamin D3 also promotes calcium absorption. Vitamin K refers to a group of compounds that vary in their absorption, metabolism, and tissue distribution. It works with vitamin D to direct calcium deposits to bones instead of soft tissues, providing support for both skeletal and cardiovascular health. Vitamin K also activates proteins involved in normal blood coagulation which is important for vascular health. Bio-Tech’s D3-K2 uses vitamin K2 as menaquinone-7 which is highly bioavailable.
One capsule per day or as directed.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 120
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 10,000 IU 2,500%
- Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7) 100 mcg 125%
Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable) capsules, microcrystalline cellulose.
Contains No: Dairy, egg, fish, shellfish, soy, nuts, wheat, gluten, sugar, yeast, or artificial colors.
Kosher and Halal certified.
Individuals taking blood-thinning medications should consult a healthcare professional.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.