The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Vitamin D3 functions as a hormone and chemical messenger with widespread effects in the human body.
D3 is important for optimal bone, cardiovascular, neuromuscular, and immune health. Adequate calcium and vitamin D3 throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of bone illnesses. Supplementation with Vitamin D may be helpful in meeting daily needs, since obtaining sufficient vitamin D3 from natural food sources and sun exposure alone can be difficult.
- May encourage bone, cardiovascular, neuromuscular, and immune health
- Dry, water-soluble preparation of natural vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- May be more potent than vitamin D2 for raising vitamin D blood levels
Not to exceed 1 capsule per week, unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 50,000 IU 12,500%
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, geltain capsule.
Contains No: Dairy, egg, fish, shellfish, nuts, wheat, gluten, soy, sugar, yeast or artificial colors. Hala certified.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking other medications, consult healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Safety sealed for your protection.