The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Vitamin D is essential for normal bone growth and development, and to maintain bone density.
Vitamin D functions as a hormone, a chemical messenger with widespread effects in the human body. It is important for optimal bone, cardiovascular, neuromuscular, and immune health. Adequate calcium and vitamin D throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis. Supplementation with vitamin D may be necessary to meet daily needs, since obtaining sufficient vitamin D from natural food sources and sun exposure alone can be difficult.
- Supports bone, cardiovascular, neuromuscular, and immune health
- Adequate calcium and vitamin D may reduce the risk of osteoporosis
- Dry, water-soluble preparation of natural vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- More potent than vitamin D2 for raising vitamin D blood levels
One capsule per day or as directed by healthcare practitioner.
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value
- Vitamin D3 1,000 IU 250%
- -(as cholecalciferol)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin capsule.
Contains NO: Dairy, egg, fish, shellfish, nuts, wheat, gluten, soy, sugar, yeast or artificial colors.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking other medications, consult healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place
Safety sealed for your protection.