The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Vitamin D3 functions as a hormone, a chemical messenger with widespread effects in the human body.
Vitamin D is important for optimal bone, cardiovascular, neuromuscular, and immune health. Adequate calcium and vitamin D3 throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis. Supplementation with vitamin D may be necessary to meet daily needs, since obtaining sufficient vitamin D from natural food sources and sun exposure alone can be difficult.
- Supports bone, cardiovascular, neuromuscular, and immune health
- Dry, water-soluble preparation of natural vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- More potent than vitamin D2 for raising vitamin D blood levels
One capsule per day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 250
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Vitamin D3 (as cholicalciferol) 5,000 IU 1,250%
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable) capsules.
Contains No: dairy, egg, fish, shellfish, nuts, wheat, gluten, soy, sugar, yeast or artificial colors.
Kosher and Halal certified.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Safety sealed for your protection.