The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
A rich blend of minerals from coral and other mineral sources.
It contains high quality, highly assimilated forms of the minerals involved in hundreds of important metabolic reactions including bone formation, energy production, neurotransmitter activity and maintenance of blood alkalinity.
An initial study on an alkaline mineral blend demonstrated an increase in blood alkalinity (pH) and buffering capacity. Proper alkalinity (pH) of the blood is critical for the overall health of the body.
Source Naturals Coral Calcium Multi-Mineral Complex is eco-friendly: it is harvested in Okinawa, Japan from fossilized (dead) coral and is not harmful to living coral.
Take 4 tablets daily, preferably with a meal.
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 5
- Total Carbohydrate 1 g
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid, magnesium, manganese & zinc ascorbates) 180 mg
- Vitamin D-3 (as cholecalciferol) 400 IU
- Calcium (naturally occurring from coral) 1,200 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide, chelate, citrate, ascorbate & naturally occurring from coral) 600 mg 150
- Zinc (as zinc citrate, monomethionine [OptiZinc®] & ascorbate) 15 mg
- Selenium (as L-selenomethionine & sodium selenite) 200 mcg
- Copper (as copper sebacate) 1 mg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate & ascorbate) 10 mg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate [ChromeMate®] & chromium picolinate) 200 mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum chelate) 300 mcg
- Sodium 10 mg
- Potassium (as potassium citrate) 99 mg
- Coral Calcium 3.4 g
- Silica (from horsetail silica extract) 7 mg
- Boron (as amino acid chelate) 2 mg
- Vanadium (as bis-glycinato-oxo-vanadium) 10 mcg
Other Ingredients: stearic acid, acacia gum, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding or diabetic, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of the reach of children.