The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Sombra carefully chooses select botanical extracts and natural ingredients to promote safe and effective pain relief.†
Sombra Cool can be used for muscle aches, sprains, strains, joint pain, and even sunburn. Also excellent in helping to relieve pain and discomfort of chronic conditions such as neuropathy, bursitis, sciatic pain, fibromyalgia, neck pain, and arthritis. These jars are great for those who want to try the product for the first time, or are looking for a small container to keep in a gym bag.
Sombra Cool Therapy Features:
- Active ingredient: 6% Menthol USP.
- A light, refreshing lemon scent.
- Particularly good for acute conditions and recent injuries.
- Non-staining formula contains no waxes, artificial colors, or chemicals.
- Absorbed quickly by the skin, leaving no oily residue.
- No animal testing; no animal by-products.
- Made in the USA.
This new gel provides controlled cooling without freezing or irritation and has exceptional glide for point therapy. The cool therapy gel is good for acute conditions or injuries that have just occurred, whereas the original warm therapy gel is good for chronic conditions and basic aches and pains.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Rub in thoroughly until gel is absorbed.
Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Active Ingredients:
- Menthol, USP 6.0% (External Analgesic).
Inactive Ingredients: aloe vera extract, carbomer, decyl polyglucose, dionozed water, grapefruit seed extract, green tea extract, lemon peel extract, queen of the prairie extract, rose water, sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, vegetable glycerin, witch hazel, yucca extract.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on wounds or damaged skin.
- When using this product avoid bandaging tightly.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
Stop use and ask doctor if condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children.