The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
SpectraCells Micronutrient testing offers the most accurate, scientifically proven method of assessing nutritional deficiencies. SpectraCell’s Micronutrient test measures 31 vitamins, minerals, amino/fatty acids, antioxidants, and metabolites – and how they affect cellular function in a person. Micronutrient deficiencies not only slows aging and degenerative disease progression, it can also prohibit as well as repair cellular dysfunction.
SpectraCell's Micronutrient tests measure the function of 35 nutritional components including vitamins, antioxidants, minerals and amino acids within our white blood cells. Scientific evidence shows us that analyzing the white blood cells gives us the most accurate analysis of a body's deficiencies.
SpectraCell's Micronutrient lab results include an overview page with all deficiencies listed, numeric and graphic reports easily identifying deficiencies and repletion and supplementation recommendations. Nutritional balance plays a key role in optimal wellness, chronic disease prevention and managing the aging process.
SpectraCell's Micronutrient test includes:
- VITAMINS: Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Folate, Pantothenate, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin K
- MINERALS: Calcium, Magnesium, Manganese, Zinc, Copper
- AMINO ACIDS: Asparagine, Glutamine, Serine
- ANTIOXIDANTS: Alpha Lipoic Acid, Coenzyme Q10, Cysteine, Glutathione, Vitamin E, Selenium
- CARBOHYDRATE METABOLISM: Chromium, Fructose Sensitivity, Glucose-Insulin Metabolism
- METABOLITES: Choline, Inositol, Carnitine
- SPECTROX™: For Total Antioxidant Function
- IMMUNIDEX™: Immune Response Score
You will receive your test kit within five business days. Take your kit to a local blood draw site (see additional information below) and our Registered Nurse will contact you once your test results are available. Results are typically available within 3 weeks.
Nationwide draw sites include:
- Any Lab Test Now
- US Healthworks
Please contact our Customer Service team for additional draw site locations if these options are not convenient for you.
This test is not available in the state of NY
- Purchase online from our secure network.
- A prepaid shipping label is included (for use within the United States only). International collection returns must provide their own shipping.
- The price of this test includes a complimentary post-test consultation with our Registered Nurse (a $60 value). This consultation may be by telephone or in person at our Sarasota, FL location.
- Your results are emailed, faxed or mailed to you per your requested arrangement.
- Results at your request, will also be provided to your healthcare practitioner.