The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
70 Billion CFU - Delayed Release†
Today more than ever, you need an effective way to help support a healthy balance of microbes in your gut.
By nourishing your healthy microbiome, you support many key functions in your body including your digestion, absorption of nutrients, immune function, the actions of your genes, cellular health, a normal allergic response, mood, vaginal (for women) and urinary tract health.
Suitable for both short term use and long term maintenance, Dr Mercola's 70 Billion CFU Complete Probiotics supplies your body with 10 strains of exceptional beneficial bacteria.
- 10 different probiotic strains help balance your microbiome
- Contains long lasting, super strain Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1
- Helps protect against “bad” gut bacteria to support your immune health
- Demonstrates high potency through independent laboratory tests
- Helps support your digestive and colon health
- Helps produce vitamins B12, folic acid, and vitamin B6
- Contains valuable prebiotics for optimal probiotic performance
- Helps support cellular health
- Is acid- and bile-resistant for maximum survival
- Supports cholesterol levels already in a healthy, normal range
- Helps promote normal stools
- Packed in acid-resistant, delayed release patented hard capsules
- Adapts naturally to the human body
Adults, as a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule daily, preferably in the morning.
- Amount Per Serving:
- Dr. Mercola's Special Blend 270 mg
- -Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS®-1
- -Bifidobacterium lactis
- -Lactobacillus plantarum
- -Lactobacillus casei
- -Lactobacillus rhamnosus
- -Lactobacillus brevis
- -Bifidobacterium longum
- -Lactobacillus salivarius
- -Streptococcus thermophilus
- -Bifidobacterium bifidum
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose‚ delayed release capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, gellan gum), fructooligosaccharide‚ ascorbyl palmitate, silicon dioxide.
This product is free of soy and gluten. GMO free.
If you are nursing, pregnant, taking medication, or have a medical conditiion, consult your physician before taking this product.
Do not use if safety seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.
Stable for up to 18 months when stored in a cool, dry place.
Refrigeration not required.