The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Collagen is the major structural protein in connective tissue and the most abundant protein in the human body. It is responsible for maintaining the strength and flexibility of bones, joints, skin, tendons, ligaments, hair, nails, blood vessels and eyes, among other tissues throughout the body.
Best Collagen Types 1 & 3 contains pure collagen protein, providing the fundamental building blocks for growth and maintenance of healthy tissues. Taken as a supplement, this product provides the body with the raw material needed to support the strength and integrity of essential structures. Best Collagen Types 1 & 3 is enzymatically hydrolyzed into component amino acids with a low molecular weight for optimal absorption and utilization by the body. Vitamin C is added to the formula, as it is an essential nutrient required for collagen synthesis by the body.
- Helps support healthy hair, skin and nails
- Helps support the strength and flexability of bones, joints, tendons, and ligaments
- Provides improved bioavailability due to the low molecular weight of component peptides
Suggested Adult Use: Take 4 capsules twice daily on an empty stomach at least 30 minutes before meals or as recommended by a nutrionally-informed physician. To ensure optimal collagen absorption. avoid taking additional protien protien supplements within one hour of consumption.
- Serving Size: 4 capsules
- Serving per container: 60 servings
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value
- Calories 7
- Protien 2 g / 4%
- - (from Peptan hydrolized collagen Types 1 and 3)
- Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate) 30 mg / 35%
- Hydrolized Collagen 2 g (2000 mg)
- - Types 1 and 3 (as Peptan bovine)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, gellatin (capsule), magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide
Non-GMO / Gluten Free / Soy Free
Consult a health care practitioner before use.
Store in a cool dry place.