The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Herbal Support for fighting Wind-Cold or Wind-Heat Evils
Use ColdStop for:
- Onset of a Common Wind-Cold
- Exposure to Cold or Heat Evils
- Clears Wind-Heat
- Disperses Wind-Cold
Some people believe this to be the actual, long-sought treatment for common Wind-Cold. ColdStop is a one day supply of Dr. Shen's YIN CHIAO PILLS to keep close at hand when you first feel Wind-Cold coming on. Use it immediately if you've been exposed to Wind Evils. If you've never used Dr. Shen's YIN CHIAO PILLS, this is an easy, inexpensive way to try it.
Don't delay using it. Keep ColdStop close-at-hand during cold season, in your purse, pocket, or the glove compartment of your car. The sooner you take it, the better it works. When you travel by air, bus, or train, take it before entering the terminal.
Take 5 tablets at the first sign of cold or flue when exposed to cold or flu. Repeat in 4 hours; repeat again the next morning. If cold persists longer than 2 days, use Dr. Shen's Zong Gan Ling for maximum relief of symptoms. The sooner you take Dr. Shen's Coldstop the better. To save time keep a pack in your car or purse.
- Honeysuckle (Lonicera flos) Jin Yin Hua -
- Clears Heat, Cleans Toxins, Expels Externally Contracted Wind Heat.
- Forsythia (Forsythia Suspensa Fructus) Lian Qiao -
- Expels Contracted Wind Heat, Clears Heat, Cleans Toxins.
- Balloon Flower (Platycodi Grandiflori Radix) Jie Geng -
- Transforms Cold Phlegm, Circulates Lung Energy, Benefits the Throat, Directs the Action of Other Herbs Upwards.
- Peppermint (Menthe Herba) Bo He -
- Disperses Wind Heat, Clears the Head and Eyes and Benefits the Throat.
- Edible Burdock (Arctium Lappa) Niu Bang Zi -
- Detoxifies Fire Poison, Disperses Wind Heat and Benefits the Throat.
- Crested Grass (Lophatheri Gracilis) Dan Zhu Ye -
- Releases the Exterior, Disperses Wind Heat, Lessens Irritability, Relieves Thirst.
- Schizonepeta (Schizonepeta Tenuifolia) Jing Jie -
- Releases Exterior, Expels Wind Cold and Wind Heat.
- Fermented Soy Bean (Sojae Praeparatum Semen) Dan Dou Qi -
- Releases the Exterior for both Cold and Hot Exterior Conditions, Alleviates Irritability.
- Chinese Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza Uranelsis Radix) Gan Cao -
- Tonifies the Spleen, Benefits the Qi, Detoxifies Fire Poisons, Moderates and Harmonizes Other Herbs.
Dr. Shen's ColdStop contains no drugs, dyes, pharmaceuticals, animal products, or unlisted ingredients. Each tablet contains a generous amount (750 mgs.) of premium grade herbs. Each tablet is coated with natural food glaze and shaped for easy swallowing.
Though generally regarded as safe for anyone, pregnant women should nevertheless consult with their health care provider before using any supplement.
ColdStop is made for acute conditions, and is not designed for long-term immune enhancement.
Self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't recommended for chronic, recurring, or serious illness.
Keep out of reach of children.
Though Dr. Shen's ColdStop Pills (Yin Chiao) are considered a Wind-Heat formula, they are effective for both Wind-Heat and Wind-Cold patterns.