The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
1,100 mg Omega-3s + Vitamins A and D3
Promotes and Supports:
- Cardiovascular Health
- Brain and Nerve Function
- Healthy Vision
- Immune System Health
- Bone Strength
- Healthy Joints and Movement
Carlson Cod Liver Oil comes from the livers of fresh cod fish found in the arctic ocean waters of Norway. The oil is separated from the liver tissues without the use of chemicals. To ensure the freshness of the oil, the air inside the bottle is replaced with nitrogen and natural-source vitamin E is added.
Adults: Take one teaspoonful daily at mealtime.
After initially opening the bottle, keep refreigerated and preferably use within 100 days.
- Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (5 mL)
- Servings Per Container: 50
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Calories 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g 6%
- -Saturated Fat 0.5 g 3%
- Cholesterol 15 mg 5%
- Vitamin A (From Cod liver Oil and Retinyl Palmitate) 255 mcg RAE* 28%
- Vitamin D (From Cod Liver Oil and Cholecalciferol) 10 mcg (400 IU) 50%
- Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopherol & Mixed Tocopherols) 6.7 mg 45%
- Norwegian Cod Liver Oil 4.6 g
- -Omega-3 Fatty Acids 1‚100 mg
- --DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 500 mg
- --EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 400 mg
Contains Fish (Cod).
*Vitamin A: 255 mcg RAE = 850 IU
This product is regularly tested by independent FDA registered laboratories. It has been determined to be fresh and fully potent (per AOCS international protocols) and is free of detrimental levels of mercury, cadmium, lead, PCBs and 28 other contaminants.
Contains the IFOS (International Fish Oil Standards) Program Seal.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking other medications, consult healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.