The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
The antioxidant CoQ-10 supports cellular energy production and provides wide-ranging cardiovascular support.
- Enhances Cellular Energy Production and Physical Performance
- Supports Cardiovascular Health
- Boosts Antioxidant Activity
- Supports Blood Sugar Balance Already Within Normal Levels
- Promotes Neurological Health
CoQ-10 is a lipid-soluble antioxidant found in every cell in the body. CoQ-10 is abundant in the mitochondrial membrane and plays an important role in the synthesis of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), a molecule of chemical energy upon which all cellular functions depend.
This CoQ-10 300 mg formulation is delivered in an oil-based proprietary form and includes natural vitamin E for enhanced absorption and maximum stability.
- CoQ-10 Depletion: The body’s ability to produce and metabolize CoQ-10 has been reported to decrease with age. CoQ-10 deficiency may be caused by insufficient dietary intake of CoQ-10, impairment in CoQ-10 production, drug-induced CoQ10 depletion, gene mutations and oxidative stress. HMG-CoA reductase is an enzyme required for the synthesis of cholesterol and CoQ-10. Cholesterol lowering medications inhibit this enzyme in order to reduce cholesterol synthesis, but may also simultaneously deplete CoQ-10 status.
- Cardiovascular Health: CoQ-10 is important for all energy-dependent processes, and is especially helpful in strengthening contraction of the heart muscle. CoQ-10 is also important for protection against free radical damage to the arterial vessels.
- Blood Sugar Balance: The electron transport chain, a biochemical pathway in which CoQ-10 plays a major role, significantly impacts carbohydrate metabolism. CoQ-10 has been shown to support healthy blood sugar metabolism.
1 soft gel capsule per day or as recommended by your health care professional.
- Serving Size: 1 Soft Gel Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Vitamin E (from 30 IU as d-Alpha Tocopherol) 20 mg 133%
- CoEnzyme Q10 300 mg
Other Ingredients: D-Limonene Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified Water, Mixed Tocopherols, Red Radish Powder, Carob Extract Concentrate, Caramel Liquid and Medium Chain Triglycerides.
Formulated to be free from allergens derived from: gluten, artificial colors and flavors.
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your physician before taking this product.
As with all dietary supplements, some individuals may not tolerate or may be allergic to the ingredients used. Pleae read the ingredient panel carefully prior to ingestion. Cease taking this product and consult your physician if you have negative reactions upon ingestion.
Keep container tightly closed. Store at room temperature.
This product was sealed for your protection. Do not use if outer logoed neck seal or inner-seal is missing or damaged.