The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Choleast-900 (SF705) by Thorne Research helps to maintain cholesterol levels already within the normal range supporting cardiovascular health.
- Contains consistent amounts of naturally occurring monacolins found in Monascus purpureus, a red pigmented yeast that is grown on rice
- Numerous studies show that red yeast rice is helpful in maintaining healthy blood cholesterol levels in support of cardiovascular health
- Contains the phytosterols - beta-sitosterol, campersterol, and stigmasterol, plus isoflavones and trace minerals in a synergystic formula
Use as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 120
- Amount Per Serving:
- Red Yeast Rice (Monascus purpureus) 900 mg
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Leucine.
Contains ingredient derived from soy (rice).
Non-GMO. This product does not contain gluten or egg. No artificial colors, sweeteners, or flavors.
If pregnant, nursing, or trying to conceive, do not use this product.
If you are taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.