The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
A children’s chewable multi vitamin.
- A whole food based, comprehensive chewable multi for ages 4-13.
- Has a yummy, natural fruit flavor and four fun jungle animals shapes!
- Has been laboratory verified gluten-free.
Use only as directed. Take with food.
Children ages 4-8: One chewable daily.
Children ages 9-13: One chewable, twice daily.
- Serving Size: 1 Chewable Tablet
- Amount Per Serving:
- Total Carbohydrate <1 g
- Sugars <1 g
- Vitamin A (100% as natural beta carotene from B. trispora) 2000 IU
- Vitamin C (70% as ascorbic acid and 30% as sodium ascorbate) 50 mg
- Vitamin D-2 (as ergocalciferol) 33.5 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 12.5 IU
- Thiamine (as thiamine mononitrate) (B-1) 2 mg
- Riboflavin (B-2) 2 mg
- Niacin (as niacin) 2.5 mg
- Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 2.5 mg
- Folate (from folic acid) 75 mcg
- Vitamin B-12 (as methylcobalamin) 8 mcg
- Biotin 25 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate) 12.5 mg
- Calcium (as calcium carbonate) 50 mg
- Iron (as amino acid chelate) 1.5 mg
- Iodine (from potassium iodide and kelp) 12.5 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) 25 mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 2 mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 10 mcg
- Copper (as copper citrate) 0.15 mg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 0.6 mg
- Chromium (as amino acid chelate) 18 mcg
- Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate) 2.5 mcg
- Potassium (as potassium citrate) 8 mg
- Antioxidant Vegetable Blend 22.5 mg
- Boron (as amino acid chelate) 0.25 mg
- Vanadium (as vanadyl sulfate) 8.3 mcg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 6 mg
- Inositol 6 mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoids Complex 5 mg
- Horsetail (Equisetum avense)(aerial extract) 0.2 mg
- Trace Mineral Complex (from Lithothamnion spp.) 12.5 mg
Other Ingredients: Fructose, red beet juice (color), cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, natural fruit flavors with other natural flavors (coconut, soy), vegetable oil, mono and diglycerides (B vitamin coating), sodium alginate, citric acid, pea starch, silica, vegetable magnesium stearate and malic acid.
Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.