The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Childrens Multi-Vi-Min is in a small capsule for easy swallowing for children or sensitive adults.
Small capsule (size 3) for easy swallowing, suitable for children, and for adults who have problems swallowing capsules. Now with vitamins C, K1 and K2, potassium iodide, increased vitamin D, and includes active forms of vitamins B2, B6, B12, and folate.
As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule daily per ten pounds of body weight, taken with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
For children under the age of 4, please consult you healthcare practitioner before use.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 150
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate) 800 IU
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 10 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 200 IU
- Vitamin E (as DL-alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate) 16 IU
- Vitamin K (as 50% Vitamin K1 Phytonadione and 50% Vitamin K2 Menoquione-7) 10 µg
- Thiamin (as Thiamine Hydrochloride) 4 mg
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin-5'-Phosphate) 2 mg
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) 2 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride and Pyridoxal-5'-Phosphate) 6 mg
- 5-Methyltetrahydrofolate 12 µg
- -(from 22 µg [6S]-5-methyltetrahydrofolic, glucosamine salt)
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 32 µg
- Biotin 16 µg
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate) 20 mg
- Calcium (as Calcium Citrate) 10 mg
- Iron (as Ferric Ammonium Citrate) 1 mg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate) 10 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Citrate) 2 mg
- Selenium (as Sodium Selenite) 8 µg
- Copper (as Copper Bisglycinate) 60 µg
- Manganese (as Manganese Citrate) 0.6 mg
- Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate) 16 µg
- Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdate) 8 µg
- Potassium (as Potassium Chloride) 4 mg
- Glutamic Acid 8 mg
Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or a poison control center immediately.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.