The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Kid-Friendly Natural Berry Flavored easy-to-chew tablets contain essential minerals and vitamins, including A, D and C, that are important for a childs healthy development and growth.
Children need a sound nutritional basis upon which to grow and develop, so it's important to ensure that they eat a balanced diet. However, with busy schedules, and fast or processed foods, children may not meet all of their recommended daily value of nutrients each day. A daily multinutrient supplement can help provide some of the nutrition that may encourage strong growth and healthy development.
- Suitable for children 4 years and older, with adult supervision
- Contains no sucrose
- For children 4-8 years of age, chew two (2) tablets daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- For children under the age of 4, consult with a healthcare practitioner before use.
- Serving Size 2 tablets
- Servings Per Container 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 10
- Total Carbohydrates 2 g
- Vitamin A (as beta-carotene) 1050 mcg RAE
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 120 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 10 mcg
- Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 20.1 mg
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) (as thiamine mononitrate) 3 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1.7 mg
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) (as niacinamide) 20 mg NE
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI) 2 mg
- Folate 265 mcg DFE
- -(as folic acid, L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate calcium salt)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 6 mcg
- Biotin 300 mcg
- Pantothenic acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 10 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) 50 mg
- Zinc (as TRAACS® zinc bisglycinate chelate) 10 mg
- Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) 25 mcg
- Molybdenum 20 mcg
- -(as TRAACS® molybdenum glycinate chelate)
- Potassium (as potassium citrate) 10 mg
- Marigold extract (flowers) 11.2 mg
- -[std. to 5 mg trans-lutein and 155 mcg trans-zeaxanthin]
- Inositol 10 mg
- Coenzyme Q10 1 mg
- TRAACS® and Albion® are registered trademarks of Albion Laboratories, Inc.
Other ingredients: xylitol, microcrystalline cellulose, natural beet color, natural (cherry, vanilla, strawberry) flavors, stearic acid, citric acid, gum arabic, silica, dicalcium phosphate, luo han guo extract, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, maltodextrin, corn starch, stevia extract.
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Do Not exceed recommended dose.
Keep out of reach of children.