The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Cherry Honey-based children’s cough suppressant and expectorant.
- Soothes the throat
- Helps clear bronchial congestion
- Fast, Natural Relief
Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold. Helps to loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain the bronchial tubes. Soothes the throat.
Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) every 2 hours. For severe coughs, repeat every 20 minutes for first hour, then every 2 hours.
Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Serving Size: 2 Teaspoons (10 mL) Syrup
- Amount Per Serving:
- Antimonium sulphuratum aureum 6X
- Cough suppressant (dry, hard cough); Decongestant
- Bryonia 3X
- Cough Suppressant (hacking, painful cough); Expectorant
- Drosera 3X
- Cough Suppressant (dry, barking cough); Expectorant
- Eucalyptus globulus 3X
- Cough Suppressant (irritative cough); Pain Reliever
- Illicium anisatum 3X
- Cough suppressant (painful cough)
- Ipecacuanha 4x
- Cough Suppressant (irritating, tickling cough)
Other Ingredients aronia juice, cherry flavor from natural sources, citric acid, fructose, purified water.
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, emphysema or chronic bronchitis. Cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if: cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding or taking other medications, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Shake well before use.