The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Children’s Chestal Cold & Cough works naturally with your body. It is your day and night solution for cold and cough relief.
Temporarily relieves symptoms of the common cold such as nasal and chest congestion, fitful cough, sneezing, minor sore throat, and runny or stuffy nose.
- Relieves nasal & chest congestion, cough, runny nose, sneezing & minor sore throat
- No drug interactions
- For children ages 3 & up
- Dosage cup included: 5 mL = 1 tsp.
Children 3 to 12 years of age: Take 5 mL every 2 hours. Not recommended for children under 3 years of age.
- Active Ingredients:
- Dulcamara 5C HPUS - Relieves colds and cough worsened by exposure to damp cold
- Ferrum phosphoricum 9C HPUS - Relieves colds with gradual onset, minor sore throat, and dry, fitful cough
- Hydrastis canadensis 9C HPUS - Relieves colds and cough associated with runny nose
- Kali bichromicum 9C HPUS - Relieves nasal discharge
- Nux vomica 6C HPUS - Relieves sneezing attacks
- Inactive Ingredients:
- Citric acid
- Purified water
- Sodium benzoate
Contains 4.3 g of sugar per 5 mL Contains 0.001% alcohol
Ask a doctor before use if your child has cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) or thick, greenish phlehm, or if he/she experiences shortness of breath; persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma.
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or a persistent hedache, or if sore throat persists for more than 2 days or occurs with a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the seal at base of cap is broken or missing.
Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C)
Homeopathic medicines are manufactured according to the highest standards, complying with specifications of the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS) and Drug Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).