The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Promotes Bone Health
American Health Chelated Calcium Magnesium Zinc is a vegetarian, non-GMO supplement that promotes bone health.
Calcium is the primary mineral responsible for strong bones. The body also uses Calcium for proper muscle contraction and nerve function. Because the body cannot produce Calcium, a balanced diet, regular exercise, healthy lifestyle choices and adequate intake of Calcium can play a role in maintaining bone health.
Calcium and Magnesium play essential roles in maintaining proper bone mineralization. Calcium and Magnesium are also involved in muscle contractions and nerve impulses. Zinc is essential for cell division and growth.
- High-potency combination of the three most commonly needed minerals to support strong bones and teeth
- Calcium is the primary mineral responsible for strong bones
- Calcium and magnesium help maintain proper bone mineralization
- Zinc is essential for cell division and growth
- Non-GMO, Vegetarian
Adults: Take three (3) tablets daily, preferably with a meal.
- Serving Size: 3 Tablets
- Servings Per Container: 83
- Amount Per Serving:
- Total Carbohydrate <1 g
- Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate and Calcium Gluconate) 1,000 mg 77%
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide and Magnesium Gluconate) 400 mg 95%
- Zinc (as Zinc Oxide and Zinc Citrate) 25 mg 227%
Ingredients: vegetable cellulose, titanium dioxide color, vegetable magnesium stearate.
Contains NO: gluten, yeast, wheat, milk or milk derivatives, lactose, soy, egg, grapefruit, sugar, starch, preservatives, artificial color, artificial flavor, sodium. Suitable for Vegetarians.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication, have a medical condition, or planning any medical procedure, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if seal is damaged or missing.
Store at room temperature.