The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Antioxidant and DNA Support
Embraced by Eurasians for centuries and found throughout boreal forests, Chaga grows primarily on birch trees. Studied and treasured worldwide for its health-enhancing and anti-oxidant properties*, Chaga is a unique species, and the focus of recent and ongoing scientific research.
- Maximum antioxidant support against daily free radical damage
- Host Defense’s advanced culturing techniques of the mycelium preserve a wide array of full-spectrum constituents
- Host Defense’s use of Chaga mycelium, as opposed to the indigestible sclerotia, allows for nutrients to be provided in a fully bio-available form
- Sustainably grown without adversely affecting the native mycoflora
As a dietary supplement, take 1 mL (approximately 45 drops) twice per day.
Can be taken with food or without, on an empty stomach or as recommended by your healthcare advisor.
- Serving Size: 1 mL
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Fresh Chaga (Inonotus obliquus) mycelium extract 1 mL
Other Ingredients: water, alcohol (alcohol content: 30-40%), myceliated brown rice.
Certified Organic. Purity Assured. Free of GMOs, pesticides and other contaminants. Sustainably cultivated under strictly controlled laboratory conditions. Gluten-free. USDA Organic.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Grown and processed in the USA.