The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
A capsule formula designed to support cardiovascular health and function in dogs and cats.
Cardio-Strength features 11 synergistic ingredients that are vital for elderly animals, and is recommended to support animals with pre-existing sub-optimal cardiovascular functions, breeds that are disposed to cardiovascular stress, or geriatric dogs. It is designed to support heart muscles and cardiovascular functions, as well as reduce oxidative stress and support circulation and better oxygen utilization.
Ingredients like L-taurine support regular heartbeat while minimizing the loss of potassium and supporting proper electrolyte utilization. The inclusion of potassium is necessary for maintaining electrolyte balance. DMG acts as an antioxidant and supports circulation and immune system health, while CoQ10 supports heart tissue oxygenation and heart muscle strength. L-carnitine supports the use of fat for energy and oxygen utilization while also supporting fat metabolism and helping the body balance triglyceride and cholesterol levels. EPA and GLA (fatty acids) support circulation and blood flow, and ingredients like vitamin E support normal clotting and healthy capillary strength, making Cardio-Strength an incredibly comprehensive formula for cardiovascular health.
Directions for Use:
- Cats: Give 1 capsule daily
- Dogs: Give 1 capsule per 30 lbs of body weight, daily.
- If giving more than 1 capsule, divide between AM and PM.
- Active Ingredients Per Capsule:
- L-Carnitine HCl 250 mg
- L-Taurine 250 mg
- N,N-Dimethylglycine HCl 50 mg
- d-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate (Vitamin E) 30 IU
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) Powder Blend 25 mg
- Coenzyme Q10 20 mg
- Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) Powder Blend 10 mg
- Folic Acid 0.9 mg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate/Malate) 0.5 mg
- Potassium (as Potassium Citrate/Malate) 0.1 mg
- Selenium (as Sodium Selenite) 0.007 mg
Inactive Ingredients: rice flour, vegetable cellulose, vegetable stearate
- For use in dogs and cats only.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- For animal use only.
- Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Store in a cool, dry place.