The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Comprehensive bone support
This broad spectrum combination of minerals, vitamins, and herbs is formulated to aid in the formation and strengthening of the skeletal system. It provides a highly bioavailable form of calcium, a mineral essential not only for the maintenance of the functional integrity of the nervous, muscular, and skeletal systems, but also cell membrane and capillary impermeability. This formula also provides substances that nutritionally support and enhance the absorption of calcium and the incorporation of calcium into bone, and nutrients essential to healthy bone structure and formation.
Ipriflavone, an advanced addition to this formula, is a synthetic derivative of naturally occurring isoflavones. It supports healthy bone maintenance by promoting secretion of the hormone calcitonin, and maintaining healthy osteoclast activity. Ipriflavone also supports type I collagen and the formation of mineralized bone matrix. Vitamin K enhances bone formation by carboxylating osteocalcin. This enables osteocalcin to bind to calcium and promote healthy bone mineralization. Furthermore, + CAL +® is enhanced with vitamin D3 for optimal bone health.
- Helps the body resist the onset of bone loss
- Promotes bone health
As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules 1-2 times daily with meals.
- Amount Per Serving / % DV
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3) 10.7 mcg (428 IU) 54%
- Vitamin K (as vitamin K1) 184 mcg 153%
- Calcium (as calcium citrate/malate) 400 mg 31%
- Magnesium (as magnesium aspartate) 49 mg 12%
- Zinc (as zinc picolinate) 12 mg 109%
- Copper (as copper glycinate) 1 mg 111%
- Manganese (as manganese apartate) 2.1 mg 91%
- Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7) 30 mcg
- Boron (as boron glycinate) 0.85 mg
- Ipriflavone 214 mg
- Silica (from bamboo) 9 mg
Other Ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate.
Gluten-free, Non-GMO and Hypoallergenic.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfin).
If you are trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.