The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Supports Healthy Bone Mineral Composition
Cal/Mag W/Cofactors is designed to help promote calcium utilization and enhance healthy bone mineralization
Highly absorbable form of calcium; combined with magnesium, vitamin D, boron, silica and xylitol
Now with 400 I U Vitamin D3 per serving (previously 200 IU) Randomized, double blind, placebo-controlled studies have reported statistically significant benefits of calcium supplementation for bone health. Magnesium, like calcium, is an essential bone matrix mineral that promotes healthy bone metabolism.
- Vitamin D promotes intestinal calcium and phosphorous absorption and reduces urinary calcium loss, essential mechanisms for maintaining healthy calcium levels in the body and for healthy bone composition.
- Boron supports calcium, phosphorous, magnesium and vitamin D metabolism and plays a role in reducing urinary calcium and magnesium excretion. In addition, it strengthens the connective structure in bone matrix.
- Silica is a component of connective tissue and studies have suggested that it supports bone and collagen formation.
- Research suggests xylitol may help facilitate intestinal absorption and retention of calcium, as well as promote healthy bone structure and strength.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, take 1 scoop 1 to 2 times per day, in divided doses, with meals, mixed with 8 oz water.
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (5.25 g)
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 400 IU
- Calcium (as calcium citrate) 500 mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 250 mg
- Xylitol 1,000 mg
- Silica (from bamboo (bambusa spp.) extract (stem) 15 mg
- Boron (as boron glycinate) 1 mg
Other Ingredients: natural lemon-lime flavor, lo han guo (momordica grosvenori) fruit extract
Contains NO: artificial additives, allergens, GMOs, environmental contaminants or added excipients.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Contains Xylitol, which is harmful to pets.
Keep out of reach of children.