The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Buffered C Powder for individuals sensitive to the acidity of pure ascorbic acid.
Everyone can benefit a healthy dose of vitamin C in their diet, but not everyone can tolerate the harshness of many vitamin C supplements. If you have a sensitive stomach, get Buffered C Powder by Thorne Research. Buffered C Powder is a natural vitamin C supplement specially formulated for individuals who are sensitive to the acidity of pure ascorbic acid.
Buffered C Powder provides vitamin C in a blend of calcium, magnesium and potassium mineral ascorbates that help protect the stomach from the natural acidity of vitamin C, allowing sensitive individuals to take large, health-boosting doses with less discomfort.
Vitamin C is an amazing nutrient that promotes health in several ways:
- Helps boost the immune system when weakened by stress
- May keep common colds from turning into more serious complications
- Supports healthy skin for fewer signs of aging
- Maintains cartilage, bones, and teeth
- Helps the body absorb iron
- Has powerful antioxidant properties
Buffered C Powder contains 2,350 mg of pure, crystalline vitamin C in each scoop, plus 350 mg each of calcium, magnesium, and potassium for extra health benefits. Don't let a sensitive stomach keep you from getting ultimate nutrition. Get Buffered C Powder.
Adults: Mix 1 scoop with at least 8 ounces of water one to two times daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: One Scoop (5.6 g)
- Servings Per Container: 42
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 2.35 g (2,611%)
- Calcium 350 mg (27%)
- -(as Ascorbate reacted from Calcium Carbonate and Ascorbic Acid)
- Magnesium 350 mg (83%)
- -(as Ascorbate reacted from Magnesium Carbonate and Ascorbic Acid)
- Potassium 99 mg (2%)
- -(as Ascorbate reacted from Potassium Bicarbonate and Ascorbic Acid)
Other Ingredients: None
Contains NO: gluten.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication, have a medical condition, or planning any medical procedure, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.