The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Relieves bronchial congestion.
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus)
- Thins bronchial secretions
- Relieves bronchial congestion
Sublingual medication. Place tablets under tongue at least 15 minutes before or 30 minutes after eating, brushing teeth, or drinking anything except water.
Adults & children 12 years of age & older: 2 tablets every two hours until relieved.
Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor.
- Active Ingredients: (154.42 mg in each tablet)
- Aconitum napellus 3X
- Hepar sulphuris calcareum 12X
- Spongia tosta 3X
- Stannum metallicum 12X
- Inactive Ingredients:
- cellulose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, planning a medical procedure or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Sore throat warning: severe or persistent sore throat for more than 2 days or if accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, vomiting or rash may be serious. Consult a physician promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have a persistent or chronic cough that lasts, is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema or is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- New symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or do not get better within 7 days for adults or 5 days for children.
- Fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
- Cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Tamper Evident: This bottle has a cap with a perforated ring attached. Do not use if the ring is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F). Keep in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Product of Mexico.