The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Botanabol® is Natura’s strongest anabolic support formula.
The word “anabolic” refers to processes in the body that build complex materials from simpler substances. This activity includes protein synthesis and the creation of storage forms of nutrients to be utilized for energy. Botanabol® features a concentrated herbal extract of Russian Leuzea standardized to 5% ecdysteroids. When combined with a proper diet and essential amino acids, these compounds optimize energy levels, encourage lean muscle growth, reduce muscle fatigue and support healthy levels of anabolic hormones.
- Builds strength and endurance
- Promotes anabolic metabolism
- Supports bone health
- Optimizes recovery time
2 capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 2 capsules
- Servings Per Container: 50
- Amount Per Serving:
- Rhaponticum carthamoides Root Ext. 5% Ecdysteroids 240 mg
- Ajuga turkestanica Whole Plant Ext. 2% Ecdysteroids, 0.3% Turkesterone 75 mg
- Shilajit Ext. 45 mg
- ActiCissus® (Cissus quadrangularis) Aerial Parts Ext. 10% Ketosterones 45 mg
- Epimedium sagittatum Stem and Leaf Ext. 10% Icariins 45 mg
- Cordyceps sinensis Mycelium Ext. 7% Cordycepic Acid 25 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a qualified health care practitioner before use.
If you are taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep o ut of reach of children.
Protect from heat, light, and moisture.
All botanicals are sustainably sourced, either through regional wild-crafting techniques or confirmed sustainable farming practices. Harvesting takes place at the proper time and season, using strategies that maximize the phytochemical benefits each plant has to offer.
Manufactured under current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).