The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Since free radicals are implicated in many health problems, antioxidant support in the form of broad-spectrum supplementation may be an important aspect of overall health.
BioProtect by Biotics Research is a natural antioxidant supplement with antioxidant vitamins, minerals, coq10 and amino acids for broad-spectrum antioxidant support.
BioProtect supports preventing free radical damage that may occur from doing athletic work-outs, pollution, tobacco, smoke, synthetic building materials, electromagnetic radiation, as well as psychological and physical stress.
Indicated support for:
- Oxidative stress
- Preventing free radical damage from pollution, smoke, synthetic building materials, electromagnetic radiation, and physical or psychological stress
- Preventing muscle soreness after exercise
One (1) to three (3) capsules each day as a dietary supplement or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A (as natural mixed carotenoids) 7,500 IU
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 300 mg
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl actetate and mixed tocopherols) 90 IU
- Zinc (as zinc gluconate) 15 mg
- Selenium (from vegetable culture †) 75 mcg
- Coenzyme Q10 3 mg
- L-Glutathione (reduced) 30 mg
- L-Methionine 105 mg
- Taurine 105 mg
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 105 mg
- Superoxide Dismutase (from vegetable culture †) 90 mcg
- Catalase (from vegetable culture †) 90 mcg
Other ingredients: Capsule shell (gelatin and water) and potassium sorbate.
+ Specially grown, biologically active vegetable culture containing naturally associated and/or organically bound phytochemicals including polyphenolic compounds with SOD and catalase, dehydrated at low temperature to preserve associated enzyme factors.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking medications, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry area.
Sealed with an imprinted safety seal for your protection.