The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Beyond Whey® features Proserum®, a non-denatured whey protein concentrate that supplies a perfectly balanced blend of amino acids and peptides.
Beyond Whey® blends the highest quality, most scientifically-advanced forms of glutamine, colostrum and creatine along with Proserum® to optimize the immune system-enhancing and muscle-building effects of this unique whey protein. The bioavailable form of protein in Proserum® supports lean muscle development and fat metabolism while promoting optimal digestion.
- Delivers valuable nutrients for muscle support, energy and recovery after exercise or stress
- Supports healthy immune system function
- Promotes digestive health
- Encourages healthy body composition
1-3 scoops daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Protect from heat, light and moisture.
- Serving Size: 1 scoop (10 grams)
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving / %DV
- Calories 35
- - Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g 1%
- Cholesterol 10 mg 2%
- Total Carbohydrate 1 g
- -Sugars <1 g
- Protein 6 g 12%
- Calcium 30 mg 3%
- Iron <0.1 mg <1%
- Phosphorus 20 mg 2
- Magnesium 160 mg 40%
- -(as creatine magnesium chelate and magnesium glycyl glutamine chelate†)
- Sodium 35 mg 2%
- Potassium 40 mg 1%
- Magnesium Glycl Glutamine chelate† 500 mg
- Creatine MagnaPower™ (creatine magnesium chelate) 1,500 mg
- Immunoglobulins 940 mg
- Lactoferrin 230 mg
- Serum Albumin 265 mg
- Alpha-lactalbumin 1,110 mg
- Beta-lactoglobulin 3,140 mg
Ingredients: Proserum® Native Whey Protein Concentrate, Creatine Magnapower™, Bioacitve Colostrum™, Magnesium Glycyl Gllutamine Chelate, NutraFlora® Frutooliosaccharides, Letchin (sunflower).
Does Not Contain: Wheat, gluten, soy, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
All botanicals are sustainably sourced, either through regional wild-crafting techniques or confirmed sustainable farming practices, and are free of pesticides and harmful chemicals. Harvesting takes place at the proper time and season, using strategies that maximize the phytochemical benefits each plant has to offer.
- Sustainably grown and harvested
- Chosen for purity and potency
- Made in GMP compliant facilities
- Screened for metals and microbes
- Free of fillers, colors and artificial preservatives