The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Beyond Whey® features Proserum®, a non-denatured whey protein concentrate that supplies a perfectly balanced blend of amino acids and peptides.†
Beyond Whey® blends the highest quality, most scientifically-advanced forms of glutamine, colostrum and creatine along with Proserum® to optimize the immune system-enhancing and muscle-building effects of this unique whey protein. The bioavailable form of protein in Proserum® supports lean muscle development and fat metabolism while promoting optimal digestion.
- Delivers valuable nutrients for muscle support, energy and recovery after exercise or stress
- Supports healthy immune system function
- Promotes digestive health
- Encourages healthy body composition
1-3 scoops daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Protect from heat, light and moisture.
- Serving Size: 1 scoop (10 grams)
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving / %DV
- Calories 40
- - Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g 1%
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g 3%
- Cholesterol 5 mg 2%
- Sodium 10 mg 1%
- Potassium 35 mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate 1 g 1%
- -Dietary Fiber <1 g 0%
- Protein 6 g 12%
- Magnesium (as creatine magnesium chelate and magnesium glycyl glutamine chelate†)
- 160 mg 40%
- Calcium 30 mg 3%
- Iron <1 g 0%
- Phosphorous 20 mg 2%
- Magnesium Glycl Glutamine chelate† 500 mg
- Creatine MagnaPower™ (creatine magnesium chelate†) 1500 mg
- Immunoglobulins 780 mg
- Lactoferrin 250 mg
- Serum Albumin 275 mg
- Alpha-lactalbumin 850 mg
- Beta-lactoglobulin 2500 mg
- † Amino acid chelates and complexes by Albion Advanced Nutrition
Other Ingredients: Proprietary Blend: Proserum® Native Whey Protein Concentrate, Creatine MagnaPower™, Bioactive Colostrum™, Magnesium Glycyl Glutamine, NutraFlora® Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS). Lecithin (Sunflower).
Does Not Contain: Wheat, gluten, soy, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
All botanicals are sustainably sourced, either through regional wild-crafting techniques or confirmed sustainable farming practices, and are free of pesticides and harmful chemicals. Harvesting takes place at the proper time and season, using strategies that maximize the phytochemical benefits each plant has to offer.
- Sustainably grown and harvested
- Chosen for purity and potency
- Made in GMP compliant facilities
- Screened for metals and microbes
- Free of fillers, colors and artificial preservatives