The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Helps Maintain Healthy Cells
Benfotiamine is a highly bioavailable, synthetic derivative of thiamin that (like ALA) can influence biochemical pathways to support the circulatory and nervous systems. Alpha-Lipoic Acid (ALA) assumes vitamin-like roles in the body in addition to its status as the "universal antioxidant". In addition to being a coenzyme in the energy-producing Krebs cycle, ALA has the capacity to impact cardiovascular, ocular, and brain health. Benfotiamine + ALA is a winning combination to support healthy aging and to maintain healthy cells in the presence of circulating glucose.
- Doctor’s Best Benfotiamine + Alpha-Lipoic Acid helps maintain healthy cells in the presence of blood glucose and provides support against oxidative stress and supports healthy aging.
- Benfotiamine helps protect oxidative stress induced by advanced glycation end-products.
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid supports the body’s defense against free radicals and recycles antioxidant nutrients such as Vitamin C and Vitamin E.
- Alpha-lipoic acid is a sulfur-containing fatty acid that performs vitamin-like roles in the body. Because it is soluble in both water and fat, alpha-lipoic acid is sometimes referred to as the "universal antioxidant".
- Vegetarian, Vegan
Take 1 capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician.
- Serving Size: 1 capsule
- Servings per container: 60 servings
- Amount Per Serving
- Benfotiamine 150 mg
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 300 mg
- L-Leucine 10.5 mg
Other Ingredients: Modified cellulose (vegetarian capsule), silicon dioxide.
Non Gmo Gluten Free Vegan
Consult a health care practitioner before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.