The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
A comprehensive, highly concentrated vitamin-mineral-trace element supplement containing more than 30 essential nutritional ingredients.
Basic Preventive® 5 is more than just another multivitamin supplement. It is a potent antioxidant formula with natural beta-carotene (from D. salina) and natural vitamin E; a high-potency B-complex supplement; a significant source of bioavailable calcium and magnesium; and a full-spectrum trace element supplement.
Basic Preventive® 5 has been carefully developed to contain the right proportions of vitamins, minerals, and trace elements without danger of toxic build-up and without side effects. Each ingredient is selected in consideration of its absorbability, competitive relationship with other nutrients, allergenic potential, and long-term safety. Beta-carotene, vitamin C, vitamin E and B-complex vitamins are included in high-potency amounts because of the vital roles they play in antioxidant protection, energy production and maintenance of healthy blood cells, nervous system, hormonal balance, and more. Minerals and trace elements are provided in their safest and most bioavailable forms, such as amino acid chelates and other scientifically validated and clinically superior forms. The unique inert cellulose tablet coating consistently disintegrates rapidly for better nutrient absorption. Beta-carotene is added to the coating to help preserve nutrient activity and naturally colors each tablet pink.
As a dietary supplement, adults take 6 tablets daily with food or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 6 Tablets
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving / %DV:
- Vitamin A 7,500 IU 833%
- -(as Vitamin A acetate and 60% [4,500 mcg] as natural beta carotene)
- Vitamin C 1,200 mg 1,333%
- -(as calcium ascorbate and magnesium/potassium aspartate-ascorbate/ascorbic acid complex)
- Vitamin D3 2.5 mcg (100 IU) 13%
- Vitamin E 268 mg 1,787%
- -(as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)
- Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione) 60 mcg 50%
- Thiamine (as thiamine mononitrate) 100 mg 8,333%
- Riboflavin 50 mg 3,846%
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin) 200 mg 1,250%
- Vitamin B6 50 mg 2,941%
- -(as pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- Folate (as folic acid) 1,333 mcg DFE (800 mcg folic acid) 333%
- Vitamin B12 100 mcg 4,167%
- -(as cyanocobalamin)
- Biotin 300 mcg 1,000%
- Pantothenic acid 400 mg 8,000%
- -(as d-calcium pantothenate)
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 150 mg 27%
- Calcium 500 mg 38%
- -(as calcium citrate/ascorbate/carbonate complex)
- Iodine (from kelp) 150 mcg 100%
- Magnesium 500 mg 119%
- -(as magnesium aspartate-ascorbate/magnesium amino acid chelate/magnesium oxide complex)
- Zinc (as zinc amino acid chelate) 20 mg 182%
- Selenium 200 mcg 364%
- -(as selenium amino acid complex)
- Copper 2 mg 222%
- -(as copper amino acid chelate)
- Manganese 20 mg 870%
- -(as manganese amino acid chelate)
- Chromium 200 mcg 571%
- -(as chromium polynicotinate)
- Molybdenum 150 mcg 333%
- -(as molybdenum amino acid chelate)
- Potassium 99 mg 2%
- -(as potassium aspartate-ascorbate/potassium chloride complex)
- Inositol 50 mg
- Vanadium (as vanadyl sulfate) 39 mcg
- Boron (as boron aspartate-citrate) 2 mg
- Para-Aminobenzoic Acid 50 mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoids Complex 100 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, stearic acid, tablet coating (hypromellose, glycerin), vegetable stearate and silica.
Due to the Vitamin A dose, this product is not recommended for women who may become pregnant or of child bearing age.
Consult a health professional prior to use if you are taking blood thinners, medications or have a medical condition.
Use only if safety seal is intact.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.