The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
A comprehensive, highly concentrated vitamin-mineral-trace element supplement containing more than 30 essential nutritional ingredients.
Basic Preventive® 5 is more than just another multivitamin supplement. It is a potent free radical fighting formula with natural beta-carotene and natural vitamin E; a high-potency B-complex supplement; a significant source of bioavailable calcium and magnesium; and a full-spectrum trace element supplement.
Basic Preventive® 5 has been carefully developed to contain the right proportions of vitamins, minerals, and trace elements without danger of toxic build-up and without side effects. Each ingredient is selected in consideration of its absorbability, competitive relationship with other nutrients, allergenic potential, and long-term safety. Beta-carotene, vitamin C, vitamin E and B-complex vitamins are included in high-potency amounts because of the vital roles they play in free radical fighting protection, energy production and maintenance of healthy blood cells, nervous system, hormonal balance, and more.
Minerals and trace elements are provided in one of the safest and most bioavailable forms, such as amino acid chelates. The unique inert cellulose tablet coating consistently disintegrates rapidly for better nutrient absorption. Beta-carotene is added to the coating to help preserve nutrient activity and naturally colors each tablet pink.
As a dietary supplement, adults take 9 capsules daily with food or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 9 Vegetarian Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving / % DV:
- Vitamin A 7,500 mcg 833%
- -(as vitamin A palmitate and 60% [4,500 mcg] as natural beta carotene)
- Vitamin C 1,200 mg 1,333%
- -(as calcium ascorbate and magnesium/potassium aspartate-ascorbate/ascorbic acid complex)
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 2.5 mcg (100 IU) 13%
- Vitamin E 268 mg 1,787%
- -(as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)
- Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione) 60 mcg 50%
- Thiamine (as thiamine mononitrate) 100 mg 8,333%
- Riboflavin 50 mg 3,846%
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin) 200 mg 1,250%
- Vitamin B6 50 mg 2,941%
- -(as pyridoxine HCl)
- Folate (as folic acid) 1,333 mcg DFE 333%
- -(800 mcg folic acid)
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 100 mcg 4,167%
- Biotin 300 mcg 1,000%
- Pantothenic acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 400 mg 8,000%
- Choline (from choline bitartrate) 150 mg 27%
- Calcium 500 mg 38%
- -(as calcium citrate/ascorbate/carbonate complex)
- Iodine (from kelp) 150 mcg 100%
- Magnesium 500 mg 119%
- -(as magnesium aspartate-ascorbate complex/magnesium amino acid chelate/magnesium oxide)
- Zinc (as zinc amino acid chelate) 20 mg 182%
- Selenium 200 mcg 364%
- -(as selenium amino acid complex)
- Copper 2 mg 222%
- -(as copper amino acid chelate)
- Manganese 20 mg 870%
- -(as manganese amino acid chelate)
- Chromium 200 mcg 571%
- -(as chromium polynicotinate)
- Molybdenum 150 mcg 333%
- -(as molybdenum amino acid chelate)
- Potassium 99 mg 2%
- -(as potassium aspartate-ascorbate/ potassium chloride complex)
- Citrus Bioflavonoids Complex 100 mg
- Inositol 50 mg
- Para-Aminobenzoic Acid 50 mg
- Boron (as boron aspartate-citrate) 2 mg
- Vanadium (as vanadyl sulfate) 39 mcg
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate and silica
Non-GMO. Gluten free.
Due to the Vitamin A dose, this product is not recommended for women who may become pregnant or of child bearing age.
If you are pregnant, nursing, have any health condition, particularly liver disease, or taking any medication, consult your health professional before using this product.
Consult a health professional prior to use if you are taking blood thinners.
Do not exceed the suggested daily dose unless recommended and monitored by your health professional.
Keep out of reach of children.
Use only if safety seal is intact.
Store in a cool, dry place.