The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
A comprehensive, highly concentrated vitamin-mineral-trace element supplement containing more than 30 essential nutritional ingredients.
Basic Preventive® 5 is more than just another multivitamin supplement. It is a potent free radical fighting formula with natural beta-carotene and natural vitamin E; a high-potency B-complex supplement; a significant source of bioavailable calcium and magnesium; and a full-spectrum trace element supplement.
Basic Preventive® 5 has been carefully developed to contain the right proportions of vitamins, minerals, and trace elements without danger of toxic build-up and without side effects. Each ingredient is selected in consideration of its absorbability, competitive relationship with other nutrients, allergenic potential, and long-term safety. Beta-carotene, vitamin C, vitamin E and B-complex vitamins are included in high-potency amounts because of the vital roles they play in free radical fighting protection, energy production and maintenance of healthy blood cells, nervous system, hormonal balance, and more.
Minerals and trace elements are provided in one of the safest and most bioavailable forms, such as amino acid chelates. The unique inert cellulose tablet coating consistently disintegrates rapidly for better nutrient absorption. Beta-carotene is added to the coating to help preserve nutrient activity and naturally colors each tablet pink.
As a dietary supplement, adults take 9 capsules daily with food or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 9 Vegetarian Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving / % DV:
- Vitamin A (As Vitamin A Palmitate and 60% [15,000 IU] as natural beta carotene) 25,000 IU 500%
- Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate and magnesium/potassium aspartate-ascorbate/ascorbic acid complex) 1,200 mg 2,000%
- Vitamin D3 100 IU 25%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 400 IU 1,333%
- Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione) 60 mcg 75%
- Thiamine (as thiamine mononitrate) 100 mg 6,667%
- Riboflavin 50 mg 2,941%
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin) 200 mg 1,000%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 50 mg 2,500%
- Folic acid 800 mcg 200%
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin on ion exchange) 100 mcg 1,667%
- Biotin 300 mcg 100%
- Pantothenic acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 400 mg 4,000%
- Calcium (as calcium citrate/ascorbate/carbonate complex) 500 mg 50%
- Iodine (from kelp) 150 mcg 100%
- Magnesium 500 mg 125%
- -as magnesium aspartate-ascorbate complex/magnesium amino acid chelate/magnesium oxide.
- Zinc (as zinc amino acid chelate) 20 mg 133%
- Selenium (as selenium amino acid complex) 200 mcg 286%
- Copper (as copper amino acid chelate) 2 mg 100%
- Manganese (as manganese amino acid chelate) 20 mg 1,000%
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 200 mcg 167%
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum amino acid chelate) 150 mcg 200%
- Potassium 99 mg 3%
- -as potassium aspartate-ascorbate/potassium chloride complex.
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 150 mg
- Inositol 50 mg
- Vanadium (as vanadyl sulfate) 39 mcg
- Boron (as boron aspartate-citrate) 2 mg
- para-Aminobenzoic acid 50 mg
- Citrus bioflavonoids complex 100 mg
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, vegetable stearate and silica.
This product contains NO: yeast, gluten, soy protein, milk/dairy, corn, sodium, sugar, starch, artificial coloring, preservatives or flavoring.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking medications, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
This product contains Vitamin K, which intereferes with the prescription drug Coumadin (Warfarin). If taking this drug, consult a physician prior use.
Tamper resistant package, do not use if outer seal is missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place. (59°-77°F/15°-25°C) (35-65% relative humidity)