The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Basic Preventive® 4 is more than just another multivitamin supplement. It is a potent antioxidant formula with natural beta-carotene and natural vitamin E; a high-potency B-complex supplement; a significant source of bioavailable calcium and magnesium; and a full-spectrum trace element supplement. Basic Preventive® 4 is iron and copper free.
Basic Preventive® 4 has been carefully developed to contain the right proportions of vitamins, minerals, and trace elements without danger of toxic build-up and without side effects. Each ingredient is selected in consideration of its absorbability, competitive relationship with other nutrients, allergenic potential, and long-term safety. Beta-carotene, vitamin C, vitamin E and B-complex vitamins are included in high-potency amounts because of the vital roles they play in antioxidant protection, energy production and maintenance of healthy blood cells, nervous system, hormonal balance, and more. Minerals and trace elements are provided in their safest and most bioavailable forms. The unique inert cellulose tablet coating consistently disintegrates rapidly for better nutrient absorption.
Basic Preventive 4 is ideal for individuals with sub-optimal vitamin, mineral and trace element intakes due to diet, age, and life style habits.
As a dietary supplement, adults take 6 tablets daily with food, or as directed by your health professional.
- Serving Size: 6 Tablets
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A 7,500 mcg
- -as Vitamin A Acetate and 60% (4,500 mcg) as natural beta-carotene.
- Vitamin C 1,200 mg
- -as calcium ascorbate and magnesium/potassium aspartate-ascorbate/ascorbic acid complex.
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 2.5 mcg (100 IU)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 268 mg
- Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione) 60 mcg
- Thiamine (as thiamine mononitrate) 100 mg
- Riboflavin 50 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin) 200 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 50 mg
- Folate (as Folic acid) 1,333 mcg DFE (800 mcg folic acid)
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 100 mcg
- Biotin 300 mcg
- Pantothenic acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 400 mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 150 mg
- Calcium (as calcium citrate/ascorbate/carbonate complex) 500 mg
- Iodine (from kelp) 150 mcg
- Magnesium 500 mg
- -as magnesium aspartate-ascorbate/magnesium amino acid chelate/magnesium oxide complex.
- Zinc (as zinc amino acid chelate) 20 mg
- Selenium (as selenium amino acid complex) 200 mcg
- Manganese (as manganese amino acid chelate) 20 mg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 200 mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum amino acid chelate) 150 mcg
- Potassium (as potassium aspartate-ascorbate/potassium chloride complex) 99 mg
- Inositol 50 mg
- Vanadium (as vanadyl sulfate) 39 mcg
- Boron (as boron aspartate-citrate) 2 mg
- Para-Aminobenzoic acid 50 mg
- Citrus bioflavonoids Complex 100 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, tablet coating (hypromellose, glycerin), silica, and vegetable stearate.
Gluten-Free and Non-GMO.
Due to the Vitamin A dose, this product is not recommended for women who may become pregnant or are of child bearing age.
If you are taking any medications (especially blood thinners), planning a medical procedure or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
This product contains Vitamin K, which interferes with the prescription drugs Coumadin and Warfarin. Do not take this if taking either of these drugs. Do not take this product before consulting with your healthcare provider.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.