The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
This is a comprehensive multi-vitamin/mineral supplement that provides calcium, magnesium, and potassium as citrate mineral-chelates, and well-absorbed trace minerals, but contains no copper or iron.
A multi-vitamin/mineral supplement is more important than most people think. Because of the state of the current food supply and the difficulty of consuming five servings of vegetables and fruits daily, few individuals receive all the needed nutrients from food. Many individuals don't need iron, including women who no longer menstruate and most men. Although copper is an essential cofactor for many enzymes, some individuals have developed copper toxicity due to disease processes or external exposure to copper.
A daily multi- could be considered "dietary insurance," a small price to pay to be certain you get all the essential nutrients daily, even if you don't eat right. Even greater health benefits can be realized when a healthy diet is eaten in addition to taking a multi.
This is a is a comprehensive multi-vitamin/mineral supplement that provides two key minerals – calcium and magnesium – as citrate mineral-chelates. In addition to providing a well-absorbed chelate, citric acid has potential health benefits of its own. As an important Krebs Cycle intermediate – the body's internal process for producing energy – citric acid is essential for metabolism. Citric acid also inhibits precipitation of calcium oxalate and phosphate in the urine.
This formula provides tissue-ready folate in the form of 5-MTHF for individuals with methylation issues or poor conversion of folate to its active form, as well as the active, tissue-ready forms of vitamins B2, B6, and B12. Chromium is provided as an optimally absorbed nicotinate glycinate chelate. It also features trace minerals exclusively available from Thorne as picolinates.
Take 3-6 capsules daily or as recommended by a health-care practitioner.
- Serving Size: Six Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Six Capsules Contain:
- Vitamin A (12,500 IU from Beta Carotene and 2,500 IU as Palmitate) 15,000 IU
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 850 mg
- Vitamin D (as Vitamin D3) 1000 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopheryl) 400 IU
- Thiamin (as Thiamin HCl) 40 mg
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin 5'-Phosphate Sodium) 11 mg
- Niacin (130 mg as Niacinamide and 30 mg as Niacin) 160 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate) 10 mg
- Folate (500 mcg as Calcium Folinate and 500 mcg as L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate from L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt) 1 mg
- Vitamin B12 (225 mcg as Adenosylcobalamin and 225 mcg as Methylcobalamin) 450 mcg
- Biotin 400 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate) 413 mg
- Calcium (as Calcium Citrate) 240 mg
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 225 mcg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate) 180 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Picolinate) 15 mg
- Selenium (as Selenium Picolinate) 200 mcg
- Manganese (as Manganese Picolinate) 6 mg
- Chromium (as TRAACS Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate) 200 mcg
- Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Picolinate) 100 mcg
- Potassium (as Potassium Citrate) 60 mg
- Choline Citrate 100 mg
- Boron (as Boron Picolinate) 3 mg
- Lutein (from Aztec Marigold extract (flower) (Tagetes erecta)) 144 mcg
- Vanadium (as Vanadium Picolinate) 100 mcg
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Laurate, Silicon Dioxide.
Non-GMO. This product does not contain gluten, egg, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Iodine may occasionally cause an allergic reaction in some individuals.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
Folinic acid and 5-methyl-tetrahydrofolate supplementation is not recommended concurrently with methotrexate cancer therapy, as they can interfere with methotrexate's anti-neoplastic activity; however, these folate sources have not been shown to interfere with the anti-inflammatory activity of methotrexate. An individual taking methotrexate for psoriasis or rheumatoid arthritis can safely take a supplement containing folate.
Tamper Evident: Use only if bottle is sealed.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.