The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Supports Good Bone Health
Thorne’s basic bone nutrients features:
- The synergy of four highly-researched nutrients that can be considered essential for bone health - now available in one product.
- Vitamin K2 (MK-7 as MenaQ7®).
- Vitamin D (as vitamin D3) – minus the preservatives and lactose diluents found in many other vitamin D products.
- Calcium (as DiCalcium Malate) and magnesium (as DiMagnesium Malate) – very well-absorbed forms of calcium and magnesium, in concentrated forms that allow more elemental calcium and magnesium per capsule.
How do these nutrients work together to support good bone health?
- Although calcium is often identified as a very important mineral for promoting bone density, magnesium is an equally important partner. It’s magnesium that directs the calcium to the bones and out of the soft tissues, such as the kidneys and blood vessels. Magnesium intake is positively associated with increased density of the hip bone.
- Vitamin D3 plus vitamin K2 work better to support bone density than either K2 or D3 alone.
Vitamin D enhances the absorption of calcium; and like magnesium, vitamin K helps direct calcium to the bones and away from the soft tissues.
Why the Form of the Mineral Matters – Dicalcium Malate And Dimagnesium Malate?
- Thorne chose DiCalcium Malate and DiMagnesium Malate, because these two forms of calcium and magnesium exhibit a combination of both optimal absorption and optimal concentration (with two molecules of calcium or magnesium being bound to one molecule of malate).
Take 1 capsule 1 to 4 times daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 120
- Each Capsule Contains:
- Vitamin D (as Vitamin D3) (500 IU) 12.5 mcg
- Vitamin K (as Vitamin K2 from MK7) 45 mcg
- Calcium (as DimaCal® DiCalcium Malate) 200 mg
- Magnesium (as Albion® DiMagnesium Malate) 50 mg
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Calcium Laurate.
Does Not Contain: Aspartame, Eggs, Fructose (as HFCS or corn sugar), Gluten, GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms), Stearates, or Sucralose.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, planning any medical procedure or have any other medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.