The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Supports Red Blood Cell Function, Energy Metabolism, and Neurological Health
This highly bioavailable form of B12 acts as the principal circulating form of cobalamin in the body. One full dropper supplies 1,000 mcg of vitamin B12 formulated with methylcobalamin derived from corn dextrose fermentation
- Naturally occurring red color - No added color or artificial sugar added
- Available in liquid and capsule form
- Support for nerve health and cognitive function
- Promotes overall emotional well-being
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
- Convenient, great-tasting liquid formula for easy dispensing
B12 is a dietary supplement that helps support nerve cell health and cognitive function. Vitamin B12 can also play an important role in contributing to enhanced energy and maintaining a healthy immune system.
Shake well before use. As a dietary supplement, take 1 dropper, 1-3 times daily, with meals, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
- Serving Size: 1 ml (0.03 fl oz) (one full dropper)
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Vitamin B12 1,000 mcg 41,667%
Other Ingredients: purified water, natural glycerin, citric acid, potassium sorbate, stevia leaf extract.
Gluten free. Non-GMO.
If pregnant or lactating, have any health condition, or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Use only if safety seal is intact.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.