The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
B-Right® is a carefully-balanced, low-odor vitamin B-Complex formula.
Methyl folate [(6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolate or (6S)-5-MTHF] is the most biologically active form of folate. Quatrefolic® is the 4th generation development in folate delivery. Methylcobalamin is better absorbed, retained and utilized than other forms of B12. Methylcobalamin and niacin support brain and nerve tissue. Pantethine is a derivative of vitamin B5 and is a precursor to Coenzyme A (CoA), which is involved in oxidative metabolism. Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate (P-5-P) is the coenzyme form of vitamin B6 and is necessary for the metabolism of proteins and amino acids.
Take 1 capsule per day with a meal or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 100
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin B1 (as thiamine mononitrate) 25 mg
- Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin) 25 mg
- Niacin (as nicotrinic acid) 25 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 25 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5-phosphate) 10 mg
- Folate [as Quatrefolic® (6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate Glucosamine Salt] 400 mcg DFE
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 100 mcg
- Biotin 300 mcg
- Vitamin B5 (as calcium D-pantothenate) 100 mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 50 mg
- Pantethine (vitamin B5 derivative) 25 mg
- Inositol 50 mg
Other Ingredients: Silicon dioxide, calcium phosphate, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), cellulose and stearic acid (vegetable source). Capsule consists of hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, or peanuts/tree nuts. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
This product contains vitamin B3 (niacin), which may cause a “niacin flush,” especially when taken on an empty stomach. Symptoms are transient – typically lasting for approximately one-half hour – and may include burning, tingling, and itching sensations along with reddening of the skin. In some cases, dizziness and/or shortness of breath may occur. If a severe reaction occurs, drink plenty of water and discontinue use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.