The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
A dietary supplement that supports energy metabolism and the nervous and immune systems.
B Complex vitamins are needed for the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins, which convert food into energy.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take two (2) tablets daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value
- Vitamin C (as L-ascorbic acid) 500 mg 556%
- Thiamin (vitamin B1) (as thiamin mononitrate) 10 mg 833%
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 10 mg 769%
- Niacin (vitamin B3) (as niacinamide) 100 mg 625%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 10 mg 588%
- Folate 166 mcg DFE 42%
- -(100 mcg folic acid)
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 25 mcg 1,042%
- Biotin (as D-biotin) 25 mcg 83%
- Pantothenic Acid 100 mg 2,000%
- -(vitamin B5) (as D-Ca pantothenate)
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 41 mg
- Inositol 100 mg
- Herbal Powdered Blend 13 mg
- -(kelp [plant], acerola complex [fruit], alfalfa [leaf and stems], parsley [leaf], rose hips [fruit], watercress [herb])
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Cellulose, Silica, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (Color), Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable Glycerin.
FREE OF: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Sugar, Sodium, Artificial Flavor and Preservatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing or damaged.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.