The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
B-Complex #6 contains an optimal balance of essential B vitamins with extra vitamin B6 as pyridoxine and pyridoxal 5’-phosphate.
- Contains B6 as pyridoxine plus the bioactive form of pyridoxal 5'-phosphate (P5P)
- Essential for amino acid metabolism, neurotransmitter synthesis, and glycogen breakdown
- Necessary for the conversion of tryptophan to niacin and proper metabolism of fatty acids
- Contains bioactive forms of all B vitamins that work synergistically to support biochemical processes such as cellular energy production, healthy red blood cell formation and healthy neurological function
- Only B12 is stored in the body, requiring daily B vitamins to maintain optimal health
- With active cofactors assuring necessary nutrient bioavailability
- Supplementation is important to everyone and especially those who may have malabsorption issues caused by compromised liver function, poorly functioning enzymes, digestive issues or aging
Take 1 capsule one to three times daily or as recommended by a health-care practitioner.
This product does not contain wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy, egg, dairy products, or artificial colors, sweeteners, or flavors. This product also does not contain lactose, palmitic acid, or magnesium, calcium, or vegetable stearates.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
Folinic acid and 5-methyl-tetrahydrofolate supplementation is not recommended concurrently with methotrexate cancer therapy, as they can interfere with methotrexate's anti-neoplastic activity; however, these folate sources have not been shown to interfere with the anti-inflammatory activity of methotrexate. An individual taking methotrexate for psoriasis or rheumatoid arthritis can safely take a supplement containing folate.
Doses of vitamin B6 above 200 mg may inhibit breast milk production.
Keep out of reach of children.