The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
A dietary supplement that supports energy metabolism, cardiovascular health and the nervous system.
Each required nutrient in the Vitamin B Complex performs a unique role in maintaining proper metabolic function, while nutritionally supporting the body during the occasional stress of daily living. B Complex vitamins are needed for the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins, which converts food into energy. In addition, these vitamins ply a necessary role in supporting cardiovascular and nervous system health.
Adults, take one (1) vegetable capsule daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule
- Amount Per Serving / % DV:
- Thiamin (vitamin B1) (as thiamin mononitrate) 100 mg 8,333%
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 100 mg 7,692%
- Niacin (vitamin B3) (as niacinamide) 100 mg 625%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI) 100 mg 5,882%
- Folic Acid 666 mcg DFE (400 mcg folic acid) 167%
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 100 mcg 4,167%
- Biotin (as D-biotin) 100 mcg 333%
- Pantothenic Acid (vitamin B5) (as D-Ca pantothenate) 100 mg 2,000%
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 20 mg 4%
- Inositol 100 mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Silica.
Free Of: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Sugar, Sodium, Artificial Flavor, Sweetener, Preservatives, and Color.
Non-GMO. Vegan. Kosher.
Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women.
If you are taking any medications or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur.
Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing or damaged.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature.