The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Nervous System Health
B-50 Caps provide a full complement of B-Vitamins plus Choline and Inositol. These vitamins work to support energy production, maintain healthy homocysteine metabolism, and promote the health of the nervous system. B-Vitamins are water soluble, and with the exception of B-12, have limited storage in the body and thus require daily replenishment. While B-12 is stored in the liver, dietary sources are of animal origin only (meat and dairy) and supplementation with B-12 may be especially important for vegetarians.
- B-Complex For Maximum Effectiveness
- Supports Energy Production
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal.
- Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule
- Amount Per Serving:
- Thiamin (Vitamin B-1) (from Thiamin HCI) 50 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) 50 mg
- Niacin (Vitamin B-3) (as Niacinamide) 50 mg
- Vitamin B-6 (from Pyridoxine HCl) 50 mg
- Folate 667 mcg DFE
- -(400 mcg Folic Acid)
- Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 50 mcg
- Biotin 50 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (from Calcium Pantothenate) 50 mg
- Choline (from Choline Bitartrate) 25 mg
- PABA (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid) 25 mg
- Inositol 25 mg
Other Ingredients: Cellulose (capsule), Cellulose Powder, Silica and Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source).
Non-GMO. Vegetarian/Vegan. Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
For adults only.
Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
Do not eat freshness packet. Keep in bottle.
Keep out of reach of children.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.