The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
- Arnicare Gel is made from Arnica montana (a mountain daisy), which has been used for centuries to naturally relieve pain. It has a cooling effect for fast pain relief. Arnicare is recommended by doctors, plastic surgeons and pharmacists, and used by professional athletes and savvy moms.
- Quickly absorbed by the skin
To relieve symptoms, apply a thin layer of Arnicare gel to affected area and massage gently as soon as possible after minor injury. Repeat 3 times a day or as needed, or as directed by your healthcare provider.
- Active Ingredient / Purpose:
- Arnica montana 1X HPUS-7% Trama, muscle pain & stiffness, swelling from injuries, discoloration from bruising
- Inactive Ingredients:
- Alcohol, carbomer, purified water, sodium hydroxide.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and with open wounds.
Discontinue use and consult your healthcare provider if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tube seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
Homeopathic medicines are manufactured according to the highest standards, complying with specifications of the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS) and Drug Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).