The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Nourish Your Skin Naturally the Australian Way - For Effective Management for Topical Fungal Infections
This clinically-proven formula, fortified with Urea, Aloe, Tea Tree and Eucalyptus Oils, provides maximum strength without a prescription.
- For the management of: most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), ringworm (tinea corporis).
- For relief of: itching, scaling, cracking, burning, redness, soreness, irritation and discomfort which may accompany these conditions.
- Relieves itching, cracking and burning.
- Enriched with Tea Tree and Eucalyptus Oils to bring relief to skin.
- Contains Aloe and Vitamin E to moisturize, soothe and condition the skin.
- Easy brush-on applicator.
- Fast drying.
- Clean affected area with soap and warm water and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of Natralia Anti-Fungal Liquid over the affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor.
For external use only.
- Active Ingredient:
- Undecylenic Acid 25%
- Inactive Ingredients:
- Isopropyl Alcohol, Water, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
All ingredients used by Natralia are of pharmaceutical grade quality wherever possible and rigorous testing of raw materials and finished products are ongoing.