The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Androvite® is intended to provide proper nutrition for adult men.
It is a magnesium-emphasized nutritional supplement that may be used as part of a total dietary program, which consists of change in lifestyle, dietary guidelines, exercise, and Androvite®.
As a dietary supplement, 6 tablets daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 6 Tablets
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving / %Daily Value:
- Vitamin A 25,000 IU 500%
- -(as retinyl palmitate and 80% as beta-carotene)
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 1000 mg 1667%
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 400 IU 100%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 400 IU 1333%
- Vitamin B1, Thiamin (as thiamine mononitrate) 50 mg 3333%
- Vitamin B2, Riboflavin 50 mg 2941%
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 50 mg 250%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 100 mg 5000%
- Folic Acid 400 μg 100%
- Vitamin B12 (as hydroxocobalamin) 125 μg 2084%
- Biotin 125 μg 42%
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) 100 mg 1000%
- Iron (as amino acid chelate) 18 mg 100%
- Iodine (as hydrolyzed protein complex) 150 μg 100%
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) 500 mg 125%
- Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 50 mg 333%
- Selenium (as hydrolyzed protein complex) 200 μg 286%
- Copper (as amino acid chelate) 2 mg 100%
- Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 100mg 500%
- Chromium (as hydrolyzed protein complex) 200 μg 167%
- p-Arninobenzoic Acid (PABA) 25 mg
- Betaine HCI 100 mg
- Pancreatin 4X 75 mg
- Inositol 36 mg
- Hesperidin 35 mg
- Rutin 25 mg
- Boron (Hydrolyzed Protein Complex) 3 mg
Other Ingredients: Micosolle®, a silica-based excipient containing a non-ionic surfactant, cellulose and modified cellulose, silica, stearic acid, pharmaceutical glaze, magnesium stearate, natural flavor and annatto as natural source of color.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Do not exceed 6 tablets per day. Do not use for pernicious anemia, or if you have hemochromatosis or hemosiderosis.
Taking more than 400 μg of selenium per day from all sources should only be done under the guidance of a healthcare professional.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Keep out of reach of children.
Variations in product color may occur.
Store in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.