The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate - Cardiometabolic, neurocognitive and musculoskeletal health
- Magnesium plays an essential role in a wide range of fundamental cellular reactions. More than 300 enzymes require magnesium as a cofactor. Complexed with ATP, the main carrier of metabolic energy in the body, magnesium is essential for all biosynthetic processes, glycolysis, formation of c-AMP, energy-dependent membrane transport, transmission of genetic code for protein synthesis, and muscle function.
- Of the 20-30 grams of total body magnesium, about 40% is located in muscle and other soft tissues, and the remainder in bone. The concentration of intracellular magnesium is carefully regulated, and its alterations can have profound effects on cardiac and skeletal muscle physiology.
Amino-Mag 200™ by Douglas Laboratories® is a magnesium amino acid chelate, delivering 200 mg of a well absorbed, highly tolerated form elemental magnesium per tablet.
As a dietary supplement, adults take 1 tablet daily or a directed by your healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 1 Tablet
- Servings Per Container: 100
- Amount Per Serving / % DV
- Magnesium (as magnesium amino acid chelate) 200 mg 48%
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxpropyl cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, tablet coating (polyvinyl alcohol), titanium dioxide, polyethylene glycol, magnesium silicate, isopropanol), silica, stearic acid and vegetable stearate.
This product contains No: yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk/dairy, corn, sugar, starch, artificial coloring, artificial preservatives or genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light.